Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Worries and Giving Overs

There are so many things in life that I can worry about.  My children themselves could keep me busy for a few hundred years it seems.  Yet, I am finding that somehow learning to give it over to God is necessary.  Not just for my sanity, but for my children, for those that I care about.  I can think about them.  I can wish them well.  I can pray for them.  I can stand beside them.  But my worry helps nothing.  Keeping myself from sleep, rest, joy, living...it doesn't help anyone. 
Still....I hope that I don't screw them up. :)  Oh yeah, God promises to be strong enough in my weaknesses to make all things right.
I'm just going to trust Him on it.  Because I'm working hard.  And I need to simply rest.  And now....I need to sleep.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.