Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Changes

My son is going to drive my other kids to school today.  I feel nervous...not because of his driving, but because they are the most precious "things" I have.  Not because something might happen to my car...it's a car.  But they are the light in my little world.  Full of so much hope and kindness.  I want more time to be a better mom to them.  To show them how dear they are.
So, I will pray and let go on this rainy, cool morning.
I will let them do the things that they need to do.
I will let go physically, but I will pray and be connected to them.  For they are the meaning of this life God gave me.  If nothing else, they were created and are a force of good and change in their world. 
So, we will all take a deep breath....and do what we are meant to do today.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.