Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

moments

life is made up of each little moment.  and they stack up.  i'm trying to learn to make good ones.  i am struggling these days.  i am so done with dealing with him.
but it's like it never ends. 
however, there is so much good.  i worry about why i'm so tired.  never talk about it.  but it frightens me.
and this week i have had pain that he caused...physically.  and it took me awhile to realize why it was bothering me so much.  finally i got that it reminded me of having to perform to make him happy.  that he treated me not like i was special.  and i felt...like a prostitute.  made me sad.  but, at least i finally realized it.
but i wonder why my body hurts so much and why i'm so dearly tired.  i'm going to have to be more healthy.  gotta do all i can.  gotta be there for these kids.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.