Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Health

I have worried about my health for a long time.  Recently, I have done so even more.  As I work so hard, I am having to face the fact that my body really struggles.  BUT, I have determined that instead of worrying and looking for what is wrong yet again, I am going to make positive changes.  I am going to pray.  I am going to include the things in my diet that aid in having a healthy body.  I am going to research the foods that have been altered and may be making me sicker.  I am going to take charge of being responsible for being as healthy as possible.  I would exercise, but at this point, my work and home take every last bit of energy that I have.  Literally.  I praise God that He gives strength for each day.  Even when I don't think that I'll be able to do it the next....and then He miraculously gives for that day as well.  I do believe that the high amounts of stress over such a prolonged period really took a toll.  But I also know that the body was made to heal....if given the proper fuel/nutrients.  I want to have health.  Mostly though, I guess that it's good for me to see God work.  To know that He has always met my need in this.  I have learned to hurt without talking about it.  I have learned to put most of the worry aside.  I have learned that He has provided good things to strengthen my body and that I need to choose them.
I am actively choosing faith over worry.  Now....off to a long day of work where I am constantly reminded of how He is providing.  Perhaps I should be more verbal about it to give Him credit.  But it just feels like it would be more like whining.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.