Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Caffeine

I am finding that caffeine...tea and coffee...help a lot with the blahs.  I haven't done any energy drinks for quite awhile.  But, my brain sometimes gets so overwhelmed, and the caffeine helps to clear it.
Simple, I know.  I find that the simple things are what the best.  They help me.  Just doing the little things.  Slowing down. 
I know that life is not any easier.  I can only be glad of this one thing...that I am free of him.  Just nearly. 
And I will keep looking for the future.  Where I'll be going.  How I should move.  The thing is that I don't have family to tie me down.  Or be my stability.  As it is in most of life, the whole strengths are always a weakness too.  So.....I can live a few dreams in the years to come.  I can live by the ocean if I still want to.  I am narrowing down where and what I want to accomplish.  How I want to live. 
Yes, the caffeine helped after the nap.  A lot.  With the gloomies.  Who knew?  I didn't until now.  But I have to remember it on these weekends! 
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.