Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Good Morning, World

Hi to all of you out there. .  I've had vitamin C and multi vitamins and ginger tea.  I have my garlic and b-12 going.  My body is fighting it.  All of that coupled with the long night's sleep is helping.  But, I'm still sick.  It doesn't just go away.  My body has to fight it.  Work it out my my system.  Lots of fluids.  Going easy on junk foods/drinks.  Doing my part.  But, the cold still happened.  It doesn't just disappear.
Same with the emotional stuff that is going on in my life.  I want to make it go away, but just like the cold, I have to do my part and then let my self take the time to work it out.  To get healthy. 
Strangely, both things take nearly the same cure.....good sleep and good nutrition.  At the base of all of the surviving is the premise that we only get better when we have good building blocks.  Prayer is key to both as well.
It is a good morning.  A good day to reflect and remember and learn again to let go of the icky stuff and focus on the great stuff.
I heard from the lady who emailed me....just a note to say that she would be writing more when she wasn't so tired.  Yikes.  But, it was kind.  I know that her intentions are not mean.  It's just that I can't be beaten down with things right now.  God is building me up.  Helping me.  Carrying me.  And for me, plan b exists.  For all I know, it's plan a. 
I hope that your day is full of goodness and blessings.....I know it is....just don't miss them.
grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.