Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

pumpkin ranch

my kids work at the pumpkin ranch.  my son that has kids has lost his job.  my grandsons are being taken by my ex to the pumpkin ranch today. my son apologized.  he didn't need to.  he wished that he could have afforded to have taken them by himself.  as i told him, no need to apologize.  he is a good young man.  sensitive in many ways.  and with lots of struggles too.  but for all of the difficulties that he and i have had, he actually sees me.  he gets what it feels like at least a little bit.
hey, i got to spend last evening with the munchkins.  it was fun.  rare.  a nice evening.  and i can let them be taken to get pumpkins and play the festival games with my ex.  i just wish that others got that this behavior is not who he is. it's some put on facade that he has taken up since we parted.  i feel sorry for him to be working so hard to convince people how good he is.  performing.  playing the part of the broken man who always does the good thing and is there for his friends.  he could have been. 
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.