Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Friday, October 5, 2012

Amazing gifts

I felt better today.  So much better.  That was a wonderful gift.  Then, at the end of the day, I got to go to the coffee shop with a couple of friends.  It was nice to catch up and have fun hearing what's going on.  Mostly, it was nice just to not feel so horribly tired. 
I love my job.  I know that I say it a lot, but it is such a huge blessing.  Yesterday, when I was off of work, it struck me what a blessing it is to have paid time off for sick leave.  Wow.  Talk about blessings.
I have a good life.  Not an easy life, but a good life.
I am blessed.
blessings on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.