Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

laughter

i love laughter.  it fills my whole being with a sense of exhilaration.  of knowing that absolutely nothing has power to keep me from moving forward.  nothing.  nobody.  for god has a plan.  and he plans for my good.  my benefit.  not to harm me.  for a long time.  too long.  i bought the idea that he was well pleased if i was constantly suffering.  a martyr.  a woman bearing up under whatever came her way.  but....the fact is.....joy is my birthright.  peace is my gift.  and laughter is a release of each.  it bubbles up and over and causes the burden to be eased.  the pain to lift.  the shadows to be lighter.  i like to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.