Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Heard

Tonight, someone heard my heart.  Knew what is being said/done by my ex that is so hurtful.  This person absolutely got it.  Told me how it looked and how it seems.  And I was so relieved.  To have someone understand the pain.  To know that I'm not crazy.  To be heard without having to try to explain how it feels.  To have someone see truth.  To not be bamboozled.  To see that I am happier.  To be glad about that. 
This was a very good thing.  It was so kind.  I was blessed by it.  The person even had their own reasons for seeing how I had been treated.  For how I am treated.  Said that things are said to others that are in a "kind" tone but with a way of making my look like an a hole.  Not my words...just repeating.
So, it was good.  It felt good.
Glad that there is someone in the world that is not fooled.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.