Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Friday, October 26, 2012

It's Friday....and I am still standing...or at least, moving. ;)

i have made it to friday.  yes i have.  tired though i was.  i made it.  blessed by god.  held.  and he is teaching me so much.  showing me.  revealing himself to me.
so much is lost.  but, like the leaves of the tree, it is not forever.  it is temporary.  new growth will come.  in time.  with great beauty.  with newness.  freshness.  and the winter storms will abate.  the spring rains and balmy temperatures will come.  and eventually the summer itself.  warm.  hot.  shining.  growing time.
but right now, though i am able to figure out how to keep warm.  though i have the tools...it is still winter.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.