Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Each Blessing

Those who I forgive hold no power over me.  My ex behaved in ways that hurt me.  But my holding onto unforgiveness is what would destroy me ultimately.  I'm not all for that!! So, I forgive.  I give it up.  I can get angry.  I can know that it's hurtful.  But I can let go of it and go on.  That is probably why I stayed as long as I did.  Forgiving.
Being angry is not the sin.  It's my actions.  I have to remember that!!
Off to the work week.
blessings. to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.