Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, October 22, 2012

getting heavier

i am weighing more than i weighed in my pregnancies.  i am eating more.  exercising less.  i want to reverse it. i've just been so tired.  not cooking enough veggies, more carbs and meats.  not enough water either.  and, haven't been shelling out the money for my supplements that help me. 
so, no wonder i have lethargy of great proportions and crave junk.
i can change it again.  it's not about weight.  it's about health.  i don't feel well.  i have to stay on top of it because my body had really suffered over the years.  i've got to be wise and make better choices.  because, if i dont, i will crash.  not might....will.  i know from experience.
gotta take care of me.  so i can take care of my dearies. 
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.