Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Guilt

I was trained well in guilt.  And, even now, my hardest days are not the ones where I am angry with him.  They are the ones where I feel like I should be making it better, where I feel guilty that he is suffering.  That he is unhappy.  Uncomfortable.  You see, I like to keep people comfortable.  I like to be kind.  And today was one of those days that I woke up feeling sorry for him.
But I can be sorry and still let him go.  I must.  But... it is still hard.
However, I know that in time I will find balance and be able to let go and understand that I never could make it better for him.  But I did try.
Have a great day.  It was created for you.  Be joyful in it.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.