Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Courage

Courage is walking into places that you don't want to walk because you want to grow, live and be an example to your children.  Stupidity is putting yourself in harm's way.  Today I felt odd.  Almost stupid for staying at my own church.  Like I put myself through something that I could have avoided.  And not felt like throwing up.  But...in retrospect, it became a good thing....a moment of realizing that I had deep courage.  To overcome my deepest fears.  Even with the nightmare memories fresh in my brain.
I have courage.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.