Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Friday, May 18, 2012

fearless

I walk fearlessly into new worlds.  New places.  New ideas.  New dreams.  I stand tall.  I belive that the best WILL be.  Not that it will be what I have in mind, but something even more spectacular and mind blowing.
I am fearless.  Because I have no need to be fearful of falling.  Of failing.  I have no need to quit.  Or give up.  Because the perfect love that Jesus brings casts out fear.  Throws it away.  Banishes it.  And gives grace,  Freedom.  Hope.  Peace.  Faith.  Dreams.  Passion.  In return.
How can I be afraid but be fearless?  Because I rest in the One who overcomes my afraidness.  Who walks with me, in me, encompasses me....so that I go forward without fear.  Maybe questions.  Always questions.  Maybe wonderings.  But with the absolute knowledge that nothing is going to happen that is totally out of control or unfixable.
I go today to sub.  And to meet with a principal before that to see how I might best fit into his school.....if at all and if ever.  And I don't know what I am going to say.  I am not sure.  I want to fit in in a way that honors who I am and have been created to be.  To be uniquely me and bring those gifts to the table.  I'm not sure that's what schools are looking for.  That's ok.  I'll find my way.  My place.  It is coming.  In time.  I can be fearless.  Because there is a plan.  I need to be about fitting into it.  Fitting into my own skin...rather than trying to be everything else.  It'll happen.  It's a promise.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.