Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

When Peace Moves In

Over the years of my marriage, I have felt a lack of deep peace.  I had the kind that said that I was saved.  That said that God was in control.  But I had an unrest about so many things.  Things that I couldn't exactly label o r put my finger on.  And now, in this time of separation, I find peace moving into my life.  And it's really amazing how it grows and seeps into all of the little crevices.  Showing me how to rest.  Really rest.  Really lean.  Really enjoy the life I've been given.  The Comforter.  Here.  In me.  I am blessed.
And when peace moves in...not just visiting, but staying for good.....there's no telling what amazing things can happen.  Because where there is peace, there is not fear of failure.  It's ok to risk.  To try.  To learn.  I'm seeing it.  I'm desiring it.  I'm getting there.
It has been five weeks.  It flew by.
I sold my first item yesterday for my "home business".  It was like God giving me a boost of confidence...of support....of encouragement.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.