Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Not my will

You know, I know what I want.  Kinda.  Sorta.  I want a job that fits me.  But I don't know which one that is.  So, for me, it's all a matter of having faith in HIS plan for me.  Of letting go and waiting for the one that is the right thing for me.  And it's not simple.  And it's not easy.  And it's not comfortable.  But it is peaceful.  It is a safe place to be.  I'm not going to force anything or make up what I think someone wants to hear.  I'm going to be myself.  Because it's my self that has to live and work and breathe wherever I get a job.  And I want them to like me for me.
Last year I was too beaten down.  I am more confident this year, but still full of questions.  Wondering if I know enough.  If I will be "worthy".  If I'm not...then there is a different place for me.  Period. 
So I can go forward with confidence.  Though the hard part is telling people over and over..."no, they also didn't choose me." 
I can do this.  This interview.  I survived the dressing room at the store today.  Without tears.  Makes me feel pretty invincible. 
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.