Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Happy

I was outside tonight. Walking my yard. Seeing what I can use...and where.  Setting up my picnic table.  Beginning to make cozy areas.  Going to put places to sit by the fire pit.  Looking for places to stand up trellising/fencing to make privacy areas.  It's....fun.
And looked in my living room.  I have to change it.  Hard because it was my safe place.  But...it's time.
But as I was doing all of this, I had this most unusual sensation.  Absolutely happy.  Content.  It was sweet. Not that I don't have concerns or responsibilities.  Just....I'm ok.  I'm cared for.  Led.  He's a light to my path.  Shows the way to go.  He doesn't make it difficult or hard.  Like the cloud by day and the fire by night...He says, "here it is...now walk on it."
And I am courageous.  It is who I was made to be. And I am full of faith...it was gifted to me.  And I don't know the future.  And it's not mine to worry about.
But I know this....I absolutely have trouble remembering any time with my husband that I have been as content as I was tonight moving the water around, looking at what I needed to do with my plants...etc.  It brought me joy.  I felt peaceful. I FEEL peaceful.  It is a gift.  I treasure it.
 And I am so incredibly thankful.  Unbelievably so.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.