Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

for good

That song from "Wicked"...I've been changed for good.
I might feel run over. Like life was too tough.  Like it should have been different.  But whatever it is, all I know is that I can allow all that has happened to make me bitter.  To make me battle.  To make me hard hearted.  OR.  I can allow it to change me for the good.  To seek God more fully.  To see others more clearly.  To love deeply.  To remember me in the equation of a relationship.
I choose to be changed for the good.  To not live in despair, victimhood, bitterness nor meanness.  I can be nice and not have to let him back in.  Even if others think that when I'm being nice that it means that I wasn't harmed.  Oh well. Yes...harmed. Deeply.  Yet.......God can use everything in my life to bring glory to Himself.  I'm going to let Him do that...and I'm going to let it go.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.