Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Rest

Company came.  My house was not ready.  I wasn't really ready.  Had to tell someone that I was separated.  Had to visit.  Had to put aside getting the game room put together for people to use the game room...and I really really wanted to finish some things for it.  But....still....a good day.
I'm just tired.  A lot of visiting.  It has always been wearing for me.  And I was tired.  Been working hard.  So, now I'll veg and enjoy the end of my mom's day.  Could use some food.  But, don't want to cook.  Don't want to go get some.  So...I'll just live without.
I don't think that people understand that the huge emotional upheaval means that I need more rest.  Oh well...I'll just keep on saying it.  Until I don't need it anymore.
Rest.  Relaxing.  Peacefulness.  Calmness.  Tranquility.  Serenity.  Quiet.  Solace.  Things that had been so far away...but that I now need like someone who has been in the desert needs water.  For survival.  I am coming out of a desert.
It was a good day.  And now for a quiet night.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.