Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Look in the mirror

I found this on
happiness in your life
and i smiled
because i have
been ACTUALLY
doing this lately.
Looking in the mirror.
REALLY looking.
And reminding myself
to say good things to me
about me.
To take care of myself.
To give myself
compassion.
To be gentle with myself.
I love me. 
Not in a self-centered
arrogant way.
In a healthy,
life giving way.
That makes me more thankful
to God Himself.
I think
that it will make me
better for others too.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.