Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Interview

I had my first "pre-screen" interview on the phone for a teaching position today.  I get so nervous.  And I didn't really have a family to call and say, "pray for me, I'm really nervous."  But that's ok.  I prayed.  I know that God knows what job I need....or DON'T need.  He knows ME.  And while I may stutter and stumble over the words as I try to say what I think and believe in an interview, He already knows.  And He has prepared a way for me.
I will either get a follow up call and interview....or not. 
And I don't have to worry.  Because my life is not based upon an interview.  It is based upon following the path set before me.  Striving.  Working toward who and what I am created to be in order to impact my world...with His renown. 
Off to some more wonderful furniture playing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.