Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Changes

Change is always present.  I am just making reservations for my husband and son for their trip to take my son to college.  I dropped off my younger kids this morning at the high school....they got themselves ready, made lunches and didn't need me to go in and help them feel comfortable.  Life changes. 
Maybe that's why I am learning to be patient.  Learning that things can be as they are for now because it keeps the children comfy.  Or, maybe not.  Because they know the truth.  Regardless of what changes come, I am facing forward and moving to a new reality.  A reality in my heart if not in my house.  That I can choose.  That I have value.  That I must stand up.  Be courageous. 
I am learning.  I am changing.  With purpose and hope.  Not randomly.  With expectation. 
I am looking forward to the new things and the new times.  I love my kids.  I don't want to be racing through these years because I can't stand being with my husband. So, it's always difficult to decide.
Wish it could be easy.  Wish it could have been that he thought differently about me.  But it wasn't.  And I'm worth more than the pretending. 
So.  Change.  It comes.  Always.  Nothing to be afraid of.
grace to you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.