Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Sadness

All that work to save the baby chick.  He didn't close the bathroom door.  My daughter and I think that the cat killed it.  Not sure.  But it was fine and healthy and now...dead.  I don't know why it makes me angry, but I'm trying to figure it out.  I guess because the kids and I are accused of not taking care of "our" pets...of not feeding them or cleaning up or whatever.  But, seriously.....he has gone from in the forties of chickens this year to maybe 20...and that's only because he has seven new ones.  It's just .....sad.  I'm not a farmer.  That much is true. 
I know that life is not fair.  That expectations are differing from one person to another.  But he is so hard on us.  So demeaning.  So easy on himself.  Ok, I'll quit bellyaching.
On the good news.....7 sub jobs.  Still looking.  Have spent the day looking.  Because it will be good for me to be brave.
grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.