Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Good Morning

I shall go out with joy
and be led forth with peace
the mountains and the hills
will break forth before me
there will be shouts of joy
and all the trees of the field will clap
will clap
their hands.

A picture of faith.
Of living a life that is full of who I am supposed to be.
Being uniquely me.
And God....chooses that for me.
But I choose fitting in.
I choose trying to make things good.
But what if.
What if I simply go forth with joy?
What if I walk in peace?
What if I expect problems to melt away as I work away?
What if I listen carefully to hear the joyful shouts...which sometimes seem like whispers...
instead of the criticism?
What if I learn to hear the applause?
Maybe I could.
Just for today, at least.

I've been doing well.
It's a hard battle to create a beautiful life.
People like miserable people better.
Drawn to them.
But I choose happy.

So today, I'm going forth with joy.

Let you know how it goes.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.