Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Saturday, January 25, 2014

joy

joy. joy. joy.
of heart.
of soul.
through the tears.
through the years.
joy.
full joy.
abiding joy.
i cling to it.
hold it close.
like a warm blanket.
joy.
though everything seems so hard.
though i walk on my own.
though i spend my days in my own company.
still.
joy.
peace.
smile.
tears.
matters not.
for joy has taken hold of my soul.
and no matter what else the complete filling of me with
joy
is complete.
never to be changed.
never to go back.
i've tasted it.
i do all that is required to abide with it still.
even when
nobody understands
nor hears
nor sees me.
it matters not.
joy is within.
filling to overflowing.
a blessing of the highest order.
a gift.
i love that.
i am thankful.
deeply so.
blessings to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.