Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Chicks

And did I mention that the chicks are dead?  That I found them this morning?  Stresses me because my son doesn't need this.  My husband should have put them in the bin where they would have been safe.  I'm sure that the roosters killed them.  It's...heartbreaking.  Not because I have such a great affection for the chickens but because he has these things that he wanted but doesn't really want.  Yet accuses the kids and I of not taking care of our dogs and cat.  Really?  Kinda harsh considering that his chickens numbered nearly forty and now there are six...including three roosters.
That made my day harder.  And it was already hard.
So there.
grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.