Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Begin Today

Today is the only day we have.  You.  Me.  So, we have to begin being and living how we are.  Now.  Not later.  Living what we desire.  Today.  Begin.  Get off the couch.  Out of the bed.  Off the chair.  Quit hiding.  Get going.  This is your day.  The one you get.  The only one guaranteed.  So, I'm spending mine writing.  Enjoying and cleaning.  Really cleaning.  Not picking up.  I am once again trying to take back my home.  It is HARD.  Really hard.  Easier if I were to lie down.  Give up.  Give into those feelings of really despising how he has treated me.  How difficult it has made it to simply get back to being myself.  To living the life I choose.  That I feel comfortable in.  But, with courage I can move forward.  One wipe of a rag.  One sweep of the dust mop.  One written letter.  One at a time.
That's how life is.  One moment at a time.  One day.  So today I begin.  We begin.  Here we go....
grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.