Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Too Much

There are few hurts that I simply can't or won't write about.  But that's where I am today.  So sad.  So hurtful.
And I am shut down.  Could be the extreme lack of sleep.  Or the feeling incredibly cold.  Could just be that I need to give up today.  For a little while.
My words make no difference when I try to use them.  I make no difference.  Oh, except for causing pain.  I need a place to take a nap.  Maybe it would help.  But don't have one.  So....onward.
grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.