Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, November 7, 2011

For the Lord your God is living among you.  He is a mighty savior.  He will take delight in you with gladness.  With His love He will calm all of your fears.  He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.  
zephaniah 3:17 NLT



I love that.  I read it twice today.  This morning, on my own.Then, a friend posted it on facebook.
Rejoice over me...with JOYFUL songs.  How lovely.  Like thesongs my son was singing in the 
car tonight.  Joyful.  Heartfelt.  
Renew me.  Calm me.  Not with a pat on the back and a goget'em".  No.  With His love.  
Delight.  In me?  Wow.  Begrudgingly, right?  No.  With GLADNESS!!! 
He is mighty to save.  Not just from difficulties.  From fears.  From hurts.  From loneliness.  
From despair.  
What a hope message.  In peace I can lie down and sleep....for You oh God are with me.  


grace to you.

1 comment:

  1. This verse is life changing for me. It rolls around in my heart like a much loved refrain....leaving no doubt in my mind that I am cared for.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.