Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Just Like In Life

Health is just like life.  Sometimes the road to getting to better times means going through some even worse times first.  Perhaps that is what keeps us from desiring the better....fear of the pain and trials we have to go through to get there.
I am ultra exhausted.  I keep reading that this is a good thing....the very thing that means that I'm physically getting better.  But, I'll tell ya, it's harsh.  No matter.  I'm tough.  I will persevere.  Nothing a lot of prayer and sleep can't help.  And, the good news is that though I am SO fatigued, the pain is less.  It's going to take time.  So, I must take the time.  For my future.
I will do the things I really want to do and rest otherwise.  Until better.  Because, just like in life, sometimes you just have to wait it out.  Can do.  I am patient.  I am courageous.
grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.