Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

It Gets Worse First

Anything that I work at seems to get worse before it gets better.  I have a fatigue condition.  And body pain.  Have struggled for years.  Lately, I've found some things to do that can help.  Well, imagine my surprise when the fatigue increased.  Not a good kind of surprise.  But, went back and read some more....it's to be "expected" in the beginning.  So, I guess I'm doing it right and the fatigue should diminish at some point.  But, it's totally over the top.  And, I have great experience with it.  So, I should get some sleep.  And some exercise tomorrow.  I'll keep you apprised....
grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.