Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Who You Hang With Matters


I saw this today and it reminded me again how much it matters who we choose to really hang out with.  To truly give our time to.  Not that we don't have those in our circle who don't believe in us or who are less positive, but we don't let them into the inner circle of our hearts.  Because those we hang with help to create what we try to do or actually do.....or don't.  I've been with people that either make it a fight or who simply belittle so much that it's not worth trying.  But, I have learned a sweet lesson:  those who really care already see me as greatly successful!  They are simply waiting for others to discover me.  What a concept.  I LOVE it.  Be cautious.  Be wise.  Those you are around form who you will become....or fail to become.
grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.