Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Friday, February 10, 2012

The Beach

I should buy a beach house and name it "cheaper than a shrink".  My heart and mind still at the coast.  I feel....centered.  Balanced.  At peace.  Have no idea why.  Just do.
And I get to go next week.  Just for a couple of nights.  That will do.  Will have to.  Right on the water.  Can sit in the living room with a book or some tea and relax to the soothing sound.  Maybe there will even be a storm!!!
Of all of the things that my husband has never understood, this is just another of them.  I feel like I have lived my whole life with him trying to explain myself.
Today I really struggled with the knowledge that perhaps I am just too...difficult....to really love.  I mean, I know that I am incredibly complex.  I don't go with the status quo.  I like seeing different ways.  Different views.
I'm unique. ;)  Yeah, I know.  That's just a nicer way of saying weird.  And I know that I am.  It's not like I go out of my way to be.  Nor even try a little bit to be.  I just am.
There are so many things he has never gotten.  So many things I spend so much effort trying to explain.  But how do I explain how I love the beach when I don't know the reason.  I just know the.........experience.  The sense.  The feeling.
I am so tired.Just wish he'd let me be.
And now he's home.  Oh the joy.
blah blah blah blah blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.