Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Emails

My email inbox is full of travel emails.  Where to get the cheapest rates.  Where to go.  When to go.  Hmmmm.  Think there's a theme?  If it weren't for my babies, I would be gone  I know it.  Because the only time I really function is when I'm away.
The thing is that being with him caused a driven aspect in my life.  I'm not particularly..........driven....I'm more relaxed yet directed.  I like to get things done...but I really like to see what happens along the way as well.  I became driven because it made him......happier.  Now I barely function when he's around.  Even the thought of him being around.  I don't want to BE with him.  Don't want to have to go back to a house that he's at.
Time to get moving this morning....but with care for my heart.  Listening to how I feel.  I don't want to end up how I was the other night.  That scared the bejeebers out of me.  Hope that I didn't need those bejeebers.
grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.