Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Now I'm Nervous. Afraid

How does he do it?  No matter how much I try and work and seek to find a way to be at peace, he has a way of shattering it.  He shows up and shakes the peace out.  And walks off.  But leaves his door open watching tv.  Letting me know he isn't asleep.  So, I won't sleep yet either.  Bummer....since I took tyenol pm.  Body hurt.  Was exhausted.  Haven't slept well.....thought I'd give it a shot.  Now it makes me terrified.  I just want to be able to sleep not afraid of his presence.  He is hard to cope with when I'm awake and alert.
He's angry about things.  Jealous.  It shows.  But he is letting it simmer.  Because he is being "good".  Trying to "win" me back.  Show me how very tolerant he can be.  But he's about at the end.  I see it.  That's why he was confronting tonight.  Had to let off steam.  No matter what...I know I have a plan.  It just makes me not rest so well.
Wish I could help get him set up somewhere else.  Wish I had a mama to take me in.
How hard life can be.  Especially when we are weary.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.