Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Taking Time

I'm glad that I have been and am taking my time with my "process".  Though it's crazy hard too.  I need the time to grieve.  It washes over me sometimes when I least expect it.  Grieving continuing to try if nothing else.  It's just a hard thing.  And yet, the more time I take, the more certain I am.  I kind of thought that I would back out, back up or change my mind.  But I more and more completely see that how I have been living is unhealthy.  And, I see the good ahead.  Yes, even for my kids.  Though it would have been nice to have kept them in a one home family, we can still keep them loved by two parents.  We can still give them stability.  Well, I can.  Even better when I can actually get a decent night's sleep.
I'm happy that this process has been a process.  As painful as it is.  Because it allows me to work through my thoughts and feelings.  It allows me to be mindful.  To face each problem each question each step.  But I'm kinda ready for it to be over.  I'm tired.  It takes a lot of energy to think things through.  To decide.  For sure.  Finally.  Now I just want him to move out.  Like...tonight.
But I realize that he has to process too.
grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.