Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Questions

I have so many questions.  I wish that I could just ask my kids about what they need, feel, desire, hope for.  In view of a pending separation.  I wish that I had married someone to whom I could direct questions without some kinds of game ensuing.  I wish that I felt like even now, in this hard time, that I could make arrangements in a kind manner so that we could plan for our kids...even if we can't make it.  
But I don't know how to do all of that.  
Most of what I get from others seems to be that I need to hope and pray to find a way.  I did.  Do they think so little of me.  How many more decades should I try?  He needs to find out how to live.  How to relate.  How to give.  How to see others.  How to quit seeing only him.  
Lots of questions.  So, I'll sleep on them.
grace to you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.