Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Co-Parenting For Life

Yep, that's the title of the three hour class that I had to take today.  It wasn't that it wasn't good.  It's just that if people could do all of the things that they are talking about....well, perhaps they wouldn't be parting.  I know the premise is that conflict is what harms children.  I agree wholeheartedly.  It's not having two homes.  If they have one good parent to love them and take care of them, they are ok.  If they have two in two homes they are ok.  Kids can function if adults keep their roles.
I'm tired tonight...perhaps it was the "for life" part that wore me out.  Really?  Is it a life sentence?  Yikes.  Hate that thought.
grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.