Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Here at last.

The time is coming that he is moving out.  He plans on having his place by the beginning of the month.  Of course, he is renting out a room in a house and not a home or apartment, but I've realized that those are his choices.  And it doesn't really matter what he chooses.  He can make a place with the kids.  Or not.  Still, it's his choice.
It made me feel like he was trying to make me feel badly still.  About money.  About where he would have to be living.  But I realized that it doesn't have to make me feel that way.  I can thank him and let him do what he chooses without viewing it as to how it affects me.  Or the kids.  Because those are his decisions and his plans.  And they can like or not like.  He's still their dad.  He and they will figure that part out.
Letting go.  Accepting.  Breathing.  All important.  So important.
So, here's to a new month coming with new adventures...both scary and exciting....awaiting.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.