Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, March 19, 2012

The Sound of Silence

Sometimes silence speaks louder than all of the words can.  I am learning that firsthand.  I am finding out that some people just won't talk to me since my choice in life is not within the parameters of what they want me to choose.  Funny.  I know people who don't do what I wish that they would...but I love them.  Talk to them.  Disagree with them.  But know that they get to choose.  Whether they are promiscuous.  Or getting high.  Or overeating.  Or....so many things.
But in my current place, I have to say that those people who are going to stay are going to be few.  Weird though that is.  I'm fairly nice.  Normally try to be kind.  But I'm in a miserable marriage.  One that has been slowly eroding who I can be....who I see myself being.  But, some people think that's ok.  And, I realized today....THAT is their choice.  My choice is different.  And that is ok too.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.