Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

I Wonder

I wonder so many things.  I wonder when he'll leave.  Or if he'll leave.  I wonder where life will go from here.  For me.  I know that my kids will fly.  I wonder if my husband will ever figure out that life is absolutely about him in his mind and heart.  I wonder if I will sell this house.  Or change the room.  Or get a bed.  I wonder if I'll write my book.  I wonder if anyone would read it. I wonder if he'll ever understand how horrible it has been.  I wonder how much money I'm not going to have....:).  I wonder if I'll have any friends when it's all over.  I mean, any of these friends.  I wonder if I'll ever get to the point that I quit startling every time someone walks up.   I wonder when I'll figure out what I want to be when I grow up.  I wonder.
But my wonder has changed from worry.  And for that I am happy.  I wonder, but I'm not in a panic.  I am resting in where I am and looking forward to what will come next.
Hope you are wondering in your life too.....it's kind of....exciting.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.