Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Woke Up This Morning

Woke up this morning remembering what a gift life is.  How easy it is to get beaten down or battered around.  How easy it is to forget what a treasure of possibility each day, each breath, holds.  I am far from being healed.  But I am in the process of being healed.  I have not arrived, but I have bothered to get on the road.  And that has taken courage.
I don't know what this day holds.  Or the ones that come after.  Except that I know that they are full of love, adventure,  kindness and mystery.  New mercies.  Every day.  Even for me.  Though I tremble and totter,  sigh and speculate.  I am never separated from His love.  Ever.
Nor are you.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.