Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

This Evening

This evening I got to talk with a long time friend on facebook.  She was asking about how things were moving along.  I began to share with her about my two aunts' response.  She knows them.  Has for years.  She was surprised.  But she was kind to me.  She reminded me that they haven't lived my life.  That I do seek God's will in my life.  She was a comfort.  How nice that was.
And I've had the evening at home.  Got to shower and relax.  Admire my table in progress.  Just a little skittish.  Every time I hear a sound, I am afraid that he is coming home.  Not a good feeling.  But, hey, I made it a good day.
This evening was good.  Nice to feel like I got some things done.  I've been so checked out.  I even got the cobwebs that have been bugging me.  It's still pretty messy....but it's a start.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.