Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Trying So Hard

What is so hard for me tonight is the trying so hard to live and to thrive and to feel like the rug is constantly being pulled out from under me.  Has felt that way for far too long.
I am just so knocked down by it tonight.  Feels like failing in what I am trying to do....and not only in my marriage.  Like I'm not living a productive happy life but needy and troubled.
I stay on top of it.  I fight back against it.  Music.  Prayer.  But is troubles me to be hurting so much when I'm trying so very hard.
This is tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.