Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

hope love joy

Life is full of so much good.  Kindness.  Smiles in unexpected faces.  Hugs when you need them.  Help.  Comfort for hurts.  And none of that is an accident.  I am blessed.  Looked after.  I am surrounded by hope, love and joy.  Completely.  Blessedly.
And though I rant and rage and worry, the bottom line is that I can never forget because I can never outrun or outlive or do anything that will separate me from hope or love or joy.  From Him.
And I can lay down in peace to rest and sleep.  Though there are so many things....
You are on my heart tonight.  Know that you are prayed for.  That you are cared for.  And....that I'm sorry that you are hurting.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.