Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Learning to Stand.

Such a tender gesture.
Sometimes, it's not easy to stand.  The world is too cold.  And I feel too shaky and shivery to stand on my own.  But that's ok.  I never have to stand on my own.  My Father is always right there.  Allowing me to travel on His feet.  Keeping me warm.  Checking on me every moment.  He never forgets about me.  He is "mindful" of me.  I love that term!
Life has been harder than hard.  And yet....I don't stand alone.  I don't walk alone.  And I don't have to find my way to where I belong by myself.  Sometimes it seems lonely, but I am never alone.  Never abandoned.  Never forgotten.
I am safe.  I am more than just accepted.  I am beloved.  Yes.  Even me.  This woman who has failed at her marriage.  Who can't get the words out to explain it all.  Who quivers and quakes when her husband rumbles in.  I'm no giant.  I'm no perfect person.  I'm just me.  And that's all He needs me to be.  Because He is Him.  Love that.
blessings.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.