Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Calm

The beginning of my evening was rough.  Yet, now...though I came home to my husband still being up....I am calm.  I am blessed by so many good things.  So many amazing people.  I have moments when I am completely overwhelmed by the dread and fear of so much loss and so much responsibility.  And then I remember that my responsibility always remains the same.  Trust.
I had a good night.  In the midst of my struggling.  Intense struggling.  Because there are so many things I want to do right and it feels like I am not....but at some point, I relaxed.  I was just me.  Just being me.  And it was ok.  Because I am loved.  Not always truly loveable.  Sometimes truly a pain in the behind.  But still....and evenso....loved.  Comfort in that.
grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.