Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Yoga

Just laying here.....stressed.  He walked in the living room and caught me off guard.  I was startled.  To say the least.  And I am having trouble relaxing.  Body hurts.  And I started breathing innnnnnnn breathing oooouuuuuttttt.  And I thought....again....I should do yoga!  Really, I think that it could help me to get in a bit of exercise and mostly just to breathe.  I have some verses that I could spend some time meditating on.  Now, if I just didn't have to go out and do something new.  Maybe I could find it online  
He's not looking for a house.  Not my problem.  We signed paperwork.  He's going to have to go.  I keep remembering that if he cared, he would.  But he has a dozen reasons why he can't right now.  Someday I will get a good night's sleep again.  Not sure exactly when.  But someday.  I mean, not just one now and then, but maybe even as a normal thing.  That would be amazing.
grace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.